Bloodwood Tree Association Inc.
Bloodwood Tree Association has been contracted to train 90 Indigenous Australians for a guaranteed job before December 2015. The VTEC model has a strong focus on retention rates and trains job seekers for long term employment opportunities.
Bloodwood Tree Association is a non for profit organisation our VTEC program focuses on work ready people and placing them into employment BTA’s Aboriginal Training & Employment Consultants (ATEC) have the skills and knowledge base that will utilised within the VTEC Program to assist Participants in;
- Building Career Pathways
- Instilling a strong foundation of good Work Ethics.
- Completing all Training Requirements.
- Liaising with their Employer
- Traineeships & Apprenticeships
- Negotiating Employment contracts
- Transport Assistance
- Working through D&A Counselling
- Support for them and their Family
- Assistance with Paperwork and other relevant Documents
- Referrals to other Community Services as required
VTEC Trainees that have entered the BTA – VTEC Program have accessed Pundulmurra Campus (Pilbara Institute), Ashburton Aboriginal Corporation and other local Employment & Training providers. Therefore BTA - VTEC Participants have;
- Completed specific training courses, targeting identified Employment Opportunities.
- Obtained a Drivers Licence
- Completed D&A checks
- Mentoring/Counselling Support
- Work Skilled & Ready
Bloodwood Tree Association objectives are; To maximise indigenous employment within the local and surrounding area, also to assist our local Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander community groups also the individuals with economic development.
Training programs include:
- Construction White Card
- First Aid (TBC)
- Way 2 Work – Soft skills
- Keys 4 Life – Learners permit
- Pre-employment Assessment
Program Start DatesNew Program Start Dates will be available soon
Please send enquiries to email@example.com
19 Hamilton Road
Tel: 08 9138 3000
Fax: 08 9138 3099